Pre Purchase Building and Property Inspection
Home Inspection is a non-invasive, visual examination of all accessible areas (systems & components) of a property using modern technology and specialized tools. Home inspections are usually conducted by a home inspector who has the training and certifications to perform such inspections. The home inspector prepares and delivers home inspection report to the client. We have certified home inspector to perform inspection at client site. We inspect specific areas, systems and components having standard reporting parameters. Home is one of the biggest investment one make in one’s life time, you must check its health through home inspection services. There are many benefits of home inspection for home owners as well as the builders and developers.
- Complete Home / Property Inspection
- Damp / Seepage Assessment with Solutions through Thermal Imaging Technology
- Electrical Inspections of a Home / Property
- Complete Property Management for NRIs / CCCs
- Construction Finishing Inspection for Real Estate Developers
- Home Inspection: Win – Win for all the Stake Holders