About A Buyer’s Choice Home Inspections, USA
- A Buyer's Choice Home Inspections (ABCHI) started by Bill Redfern is an industry leading home inspection franchise in North America, headquartered in the USA.
- Redfern started his home inspection business, ABCHI, in Canada in the mid-2000s, turning it into the country’s largest home inspection franchise after only two years.
- Presently, ABCHI has nearly 200 franchises operating in 19 countries around the world meeting the huge demand for home inspections.
- It has locations in Canada, United States, Chile, Czech Republic, Slovakia and New Zealand and now started in India.
- ABCHI is rapidly expanding throughout United States, Canada and worldwide, on a path to become the world’s largest home inspection company.
Bill Redfern–Founder & CEO, ABCHI, USA
- Redfern is a leading / successful entrepreneur, competitive athlete and charity leader.
- Through his commitment to A Buyer’s Choice, Redfern has helped propel careers of hundreds of entrepreneurs who, much like himself, were looking to be part of something special.
- Bill’s dedication to others is also evident through his charitable contributions, known for his contributions as a corporate sponsor for autism support groups and research.