What is Professional Home Inspection?
- non-invasive, visual examination of all accessible areas (systems & components) of a property
- using modern technology and specialized tools
- uses normal operating controls,
- is designed to describe the condition of the systems and components,
- identifies and reports issues within specific systems and components,
- reports issues (with relevant pictures) that are both observed and deemed critical by the inspector,
- generates software driven inspection reports
What is the Home Inspection Coverage?
Areas of Inspection
Interior Living Space (Bedrooms | Living | Dining | Hall Areas | Alleys, etc)
Bathrooms, Kitchens, Lofts, Balconies, Servants’ Quarters, Lobby Area, Garages, etc.
Site | Attached Structure, Exterior (Stairs | Steps | Ramps | Walkways | Railings | Hand rails | Driveways, etc)
Systems & Components Inspected
Ceilings | Walls | Floors | Doors | Windows
Electrical system | Plumbing system and fixtures
Cabinets and countertops | Applicable installed appliances, etc.
Ventilation & Exhaust systems | Water Supply | Heating and air conditioning system
- Material Types
- Installation & Finishing,
- Operations & Functionality,
- General Safety
- The 3 D Inspection of Issues – Detect the Issues, Describe the outcome, Direct rectification options.
- Each issue is backed by a coloured picture of the issue.
Who can avail your services?
Does it apply to only new property?
What are the benefits of a Home Inspection?
- Provides an extra level of security and helps plan for the future in one’s home.
- Peace of Mind: The home which is one of the largest investments that is made in anyone’s lifetime is for most part a solid and safe home.
- Warning signals: Provide an in-depth analysis that can spotlight not just current needed repairs but also issues that may become a problem in the future.
- Forecast & Plan Potential Future Expenses
- Uncover Safety Issues
- Reveal Possible Pest, Termite & Insect Problems
- Price Negotiations
- Negotiate Seller Repairs
- Home Inspection is Relatively Inexpensive
Benefits of Home Inspection to a Real Estate Developer
Home Inspectors become their eyes and ears of and help in the following ways:
- It is not possible for promoters or their senior management to continuously monitor each and every apartment and / or each & every aspect of construction.
- Developers / Senior Management are dependent on their contractors’ / shop floor managers to ensure cohesive construction and finishing of dream homes.
- Home Inspection can provide a third party audit on behalf of the developers as a quality assurance on the construction and finishing of units.
- Home inspections can save developers substantial money and effort by assuring quality control over work done by contractors even when they are not actually on-site.
- With enactment of Real Estate Regulation and Development Act, 2016, it can provide further assurance to developers on quality control of the homes being built by them.
- Give developers peace of mind by assuring that the construction is being done correctly
- Add to their credibility and professionalism. Help their brands to grow.
How will the inspection help me determine the condition of the home?
Why should I have a professional Home Inspection?
Home is one of the biggest investment one make in one’s life time. A large part of our savings goes into buying our dream homes, furnishing it and then paying stamp duty / brokerage, etc
All of us wants our dream home to be as we have envisaged……. safe – sound – secured.
We should and have the right to know “How Healthy our Homes are”. We need to get a Complete Health Check-up of our dream homes just the way we get a complete checkup of our body.
How long does an inspection take?
Do I need to be present during the Inspection?
- See the condition of each key component throughout the house and property first hand, get a better understanding of the home and of the resulting inspection report.
- Ease any concerns about findings which may seem distressing on paper but are in fact superficial. For example, the inspector might explain that an unsightly column needs only a coat of paint.
- Have all of your questions and concerns addressed immediately as they arise.
How do I prepare for a Home Inspection?
Can a house fail a Home Inspection?
What if a Home Inspection reveals problems?
If the house proves to be in good condition, did I really need an inspection?
For items that require repair or replacement, will the inspector tell me the costs of each?
Does MACJ – A Buyers Choice Home Inspections make the actual repairs on their report findings?
Will the inspector forward the report to other agents and clients involved in the home sale?
Why should I choose MACJ – A Buyers Choice Home Inspections over a competitor?
- A leading USA brand – A Buyer’s Choice Home Inspections
- Pioneering the industry in India
- Standardized procedures, successfully accepted in 19 countries, increase confidence
- Inspection tailored to Indian conditions
- Indian Team has experience in the Real Estate / Service Industry
- Professional team trained for inspection as per international practice.
- Latest Technology
- Specialized tools & equipment
- Software driven reports with pictures of relevant issues.
- Value-added / Additional services