Welcome to a Sunshine Industry
Professional Home Inspection Services
Ticking all the Boxes Right
Compelling reasons to invest
- A Brand new industry first Time launched in India in the organised sector.
- Partnership with a leading Global MNC, A Buyer’s Choice Home Inspections, USA having 200 franchises over 19 countries.
- Serves the heart of India – The Indian Homes.
- Serving key needs of home buyers / owners – Typical quality / safety issues in most homes.
- Meets the demand of industry movers – real estate developers.
- Skill Development & Employment opportunities.
- Low Investment – High Return – Potential of over 100% return on investment on an annualised basis.
Complete Health Check-up of Homes / Properties
Our Brand New Services:
Catering to Home Buyers / Owners
- Professional Home Inspection Services – Complete Health Check-up of Homes as also all other kinds of properties (both new and existing)
- Damp / Seepage / Moisture Inspections with solutions through Thermal Imaging Technology
- Construction Finishing Inspections for Real Estate Developers
- Electrical Inspections
A Multi-Billion US Dollars Business Opportunity
USD 3 Billion Dollar American Market
- Over 25,000 Home Inspectors / 4,000 home inspection companies in America
- Over 80% of buyers requested a home inspection as part of purchase contract. 7 million homes sold annually; 6 million homes inspected
- 99% of realtors / brokers recommend that the buyer get a home inspection, with 92% saying they ALWAYS make this recommendation
- Most realtors (84%) have not had any sellers contracts terminated as a result of a home inspection
- Over 85% of homebuyers who applied for a home loan also requested an inspection
- 97% believe that the home inspection was a good value for the price they paid
- 88 percent of survey respondents say home inspections increase their confidence about the condition of any property
A Multi-Billion Dollar Business Opportunity in India
- Indian real estate market – Around USD 94 billion in 2014, estimated to grow to USD 180 billion by 2020
- Total new housing demand across the country will be ~ 15 million units (2016-20)
- Top eight cities (Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Pune, Bangalore, Ahmedabad) would witness an additional housing demand of 4.2 million units (2016-20)
- New regulations like the Real Estate Regulation & Development Act, 2016 will further boost the need for home inspection industry
Rs. 15 – 20 lacs*
Over 100% ROI on annualised basis
Know what our Franchises say…
Nitin Gujarathi – Pune
The very thought of helping the “frustrated” Indian home buyer get a good quality home – he deserves the best, has helped us set & achieve new goals through MACJ – A Buyers Choice Home Inspection Services Franchisee business…
Success Story – Pune:
Working with top developers. Numerous Retail inspections done.
Windsor Shelters | Ginni Group
Vineet Chandgothia – Mumbai
A service which is WIN-WIN for all, in the entire bandwidth of REAL-ESTATE from Developer to end customer. MACJ – A Buyers Choice ensures delivery as well as experience of QUALITY when it comes to a reliable space.
Success Story – Mumbai:
Order-book of over 750 inspections from the top real estate developers.
Rustomjee Group | Kanakia Group | Narang Group | Ajmera Group | Puneet Group
Shubham Agarwal – Kolkata
I came across the concept of home and property inspection while I was living in the United States, and immediately realized it’s importance and absence in India. This made me want to bring this services to the Indian market, and through our tie-up with MACJ – A Buyer’s Choice Home Inspections are currently in the process of revolutionizing the Indian real estate market.
Ritu Sureka – Kolkata
Really enjoying the entrepreneurship, great concept, need of the hour and best part, it has allowed me to work from home with flexi business hours, be my own boss, earn and take care of my family all at one time…
Success Story – Kolkata:
Over 1,000 inspections completed.
MACJ – A Buyer’s Choice: Milestones achieved in our short journey
- Pioneered Professional Home Inspection Services in India.
- Pan India presence – Kolkata, Mumbai, Gurgaon, Chennai, Pune, Kohima.
- Affiliation with InterNACHI, world’s largest body of home inspectors present in 65 countries.
- Developed trained & experienced team.
- Completed over 1,000 Inspections.
- Launched value added damp / seepage / moisture intrusion assessment services including solution recommendations through thermal imaging technology.
- Debutant Franchise of the year award at the Franchise India 2016 – Asia’s Biggest International Franchise & Retail Show held at Delhi.
- A Top 100 franchise business opportunity in India with an Article on us in the Special Anniversary issue of Franchising World Magazine (2016).
Advantage Home Buyers
Launch of the path-breaking Real Estate Regulation & Development Act (RERA), 2016 in India.
- to promote transparency and efficiency in the sale of real estate projects; and
- to protect the interest of home buyers in the real estate sector
Developers to give 5 years free-of-cost guarantee to home buyers from structural / workmanship defect or any other quality or provision of services or any other obligations of promoter as per agreement for sale from the date of handing over possession
Home Inspection Association of India (HIA, India)
- A new era was born in India with initiation of Professional Home Services Inspection Industry.
- The home inspection industry is witnessing its seeds of generation with now around 8 – 10 home inspection companies having started operating across major locations in India in. Some leading professionals (from IIT / IIM / Google / SAP / Wharton / ICAI) have started multiple home inspection companies in various cities of India.
- With the formation and incorporation of “HOME INSPECTION ASSOCIATION OF INDIA”, a milestone has been achieved in the country.
- The founder members of the association include founders of the leading home inspection companies presently operating in India including MACJ – A Buyers Choice Home Inspections, Homeinspektor, E-ghar, Meazurement, Checkmyprop, Nemmadi, etc. The association has been formed with the objective to have a common platform for the growth, development & regulation of home inspection industry in India.”
Shri Gautam Chatterjee, Maharashtra RERA Chairman has accepted the honorary membership of the Home Inspection Association of India.
- This should also go a long way in the GOI plan of RERA implementation with a view to regulate the real estate industry in India.
Home Inspection Explained
Step by Step live demo on Home Inspection Process
Explaining the Home Inspection Process Step by Step