Avoid rats to save your electrical wiring


Detect Issues

Sign of rat infestation noted inside light switch board.


Describe Issues

Sign of rat infestation should not be ignored. If it had chewed the insulation of wire then this can cause damage to wiring. This will be a safety hazard and also disturb the functioning of electrical fixture & accessory. If not rectified at right time, it can create difficulty for residents by causing unsafe conditions and also add an extra cost due to repairs.


Direct Solutions

We recommend rodent treatment by vendor & damaged wires to be replaced.

Write a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *