Home Inspection Industry, has its seed sown in India from the City of Joy (Kolkata).
Home Inspection Industry, a potential contributor to the Indian Economy within a due course of time, and a multi-Billion US Dollars Concept. It has its seed sown from Kolkata (City of Joy), and spreading all over India at a Rapid Speed. With over 12 to 15 Companies already started operating in different parts of India within a span of two years, the service is making its presence felt, with this well proven Concept World Wide. Companies like MACJ- A Buyer’s Choice Home Inspections (PAN – India), HomeInspeKtor (Bangalore), E-Ghar (Delhi), Meazurement (Mumbai), Nemmadi (Bangalore), Checkmyprop (Pune) etc, have taken an Initiative to nurture and Promote this Industry in the Country. And accordingly have formed “Home Inspection Association of India” (HIA) a Non-profitable venture.
The Objectives of the Association are:
- To Spread Awareness about the availability of the Service across the Country.
- To streamline and incorporate an Operating Standard for all the Home Inspection Companies and related Professionals.
- To Encourage and Promote the Industry throughout India. And spread awareness about the business opportunity.
- To train young mind and encourage them to opt for a new and reliable profession called Home Inspectors. Further creating Huge Employment Opportunity in various Sector.
The Latest updates relating to this Industry are as follows:
- Home Inspection a Brand new Concept launched in India for the First Time. 12-15 Companies started Operating in different parts of India.
- Home Inspection Association of India formed on January 2018.
- Top Home Inspectors of India joining as Founding Members of the Association.
- Mr. Gautam Chatterjee (MahaRERA Chairman) agreed to be an Honorary Member of the Association.
- Website of the Association launched. (www.hiai.in)
- MACJ – A Buyer’s Choice Home Inspections conducted more than few thousand Inspection of Indian Homes across the Country.