- The Karnataka Real Estate Regulation and Development Rules, 2017 was approved by Government of Karnataka and notified on July 10, 2017.
- The Department of Housing, Government of Karnataka is the nodal department for the implementation of Karnataka RERA Act in the state of Karnataka.
- Government of Karnataka appointed Principal Secretary to Government of Karnataka, Department of Housing as the Interim Authority of RERA Karnataka and Karnataka Appellate Tribunal as Interim Appellate Tribunal.
The office of RERA Karnataka is located at Bengaluru. The official website of RERA Karnataka is: www.rera.karnataka.gov.in
The Current Status of projects & Realtors under RERA Karnataka is as follows:
- Projects applied for Registration – 3120
- Real Estate Agents applied for Registration – 1692
- Registered Complaints with the Authority – 2349