- The Punjab Government notified the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Rules, 2017 on 08/06/2017.
- The Real Estate Regulatory Authority, Punjab was established on 10/08/2017 upon the joining of Chairperson along with two full-time Members.
- The Real Estate Regulatory Authority, Punjab strives to fulfill all the objectives of RERA in full measure, and will work to promote balanced development of the sector, keeping interests of all the stakeholders in mind.
- The office of the RERA Punjab is located at Chandigarh. The official website of RERA Punjab is www.rera.punjab.gov.in
Status of Registered Projects & Realtors under the Authority.
- No. of Registered projects: 672
- No. of Registered Agents: 1026