Home Inspection in India
MACJ – A Buyer’s Choice Home Inspections
- Home / Property Inspection Industry is a multibillion dollar Industry in America, every 9 out of 10 homes gets inspected before they are sold out. There are well defined standards and set of rules (NACHI / ASHI) for conducting an Inspection and regulating the home inspection industry.
- Following the same standards MACJ - A Buyer’s Choice, has launched Professional Home / Property Inspection Services for the first time in India in Collaboration with A Buyer’s Choice Home Inspections, a leading American Multinational Company present in 19 countries.
- Home Inspection is a non-invasive, visual examination of all accessible areas (like Bedrooms, Bathrooms, Living and Dining Area, Kitchens, Balconies, Lofts, Lobby Area, Attached Structure, Exterior, Stairs, Steps, Ramps, Walkways, Railings, Hand rails, Driveways, etc) & elements (like Floor, Ceiling, Walls, Doors, Windows, Electrical & Plumbing), add-on components (like Cabinets, Counters, Faucets, Showers, Sinks etc.) of a property using normal operating controls and is designed to describe the systems and components and its present Condition.
- We inspect the material types, installation & finishing, operation & functionality and safety issues of the elements / areas inspected. Our qualified / trained team uses state of the art technology and equipments to conduct Home / Property Inspection and identifies issues which are not commonly visible to the normal eyes of a Home Owner/ Buyer.
- We provide software driven reports explaining the issues along with relevant pictures and its relevant solutions.
- MACJ – A Buyers Choice launched the home / property inspection services in India in the year 2016, from Kolkata. Within a span of one year it has opened several franchises across the 4 major cities including Kolkata, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Pune & Chennai.
- MACJ – A Buyers Choice benefits the society at large, by giving home buyers / owners, Safe, Secure and Healthy Homes through a necessary Service at an affordable price.
- MACJ- A Buyer’s Choice team typically consists of Home Inspector / Engineer, Electrician, Plumber and Helper.
- This also fulfils the government of India objective of skilling its masses and creating employment opportunities in the various specialised fields.
- One of the key objectives of the MACJ – A Buyers Choice is to create healthy and friendly working environment for its employees, and to secure them good standard of living. The health, hygiene and safety issues of the employees are also taken care of by using adequate safety measures like gloves, shoe cover, helmets, etc..
- Our objective is to benefit Home Owners / Buyers, Home Sellers, Builders / Developers, Real Estate Agents, Interior Designers, Architects, GOI / State Governments resulting into the growth and wealth maximization of all the stakeholders.
Do you need Professionals Home Inspection for your dream home?
We offer the best Home Inspectors, find your nearest one
International Association of Certified Home Inspectors(InterNACHI), is the world’s largest inspection trade association. Based in the United States, InterNACHI is both non-profit and federally tax-exempt, and operates in 65 different countries and nine languages. InterNACHI is the inspection industry’s largest provider of education and training.
We are the proud member of InterNACHI…
We appointed Macj Services LLP to conduct a Home Inspection of one of our unsold luxury apartments at Solitaire, 48/4, Leela Roy Sarani, Kolkata-700019 with an intent to ensure that we were delivering defect free homes to our Buyers….
Great job mahendra Ji, thanks for the detailed survey.
Thank You Yamini ! Very useful for now and future. Will work on a systematic repair of all observations and advise you when it is done.
We are very happy with the services of MACJ Home Inspection as the MACJ team is very professional. Especially, Ms. Yamini is truly awesome. She and her team have done an excellent job of thorough inspection of our unit 1701 at Tower 7
It gives me such pleasure to write for MACJ, a professional home inspection company for the first time in collabration with A Buyer’s Choice Home Inspection, USA…
I have gone through the home inspection report of my apartment in PS – IXORA, New Town, Kolkata. I am really impressed with the observations made your team. I never knew such a service exist…
I am very happy that I got my flat inspected by MACJ. The MACJ Inspection report is like a bible for your flat! MACJ came up with a lot of critical issues not visible to my untrained eyes, suggested practical solutions…
Thanks bro for the report...Its too impressive..GREAT job done by the team...I Have gone thru the report.. ..Will forward the report to the builder and will get back to you...Feel so proud of both of you...👍
I appointed MACJ for inspection of my new flat at Residency, Rashbehari Avenue, Kolkata - 700 029. I am very impressed by their timely and thorough inspection. The team comprising of technical professionals…
MACJ-A Buyer’s Choice Home Inspection has played a vital role in getting our dream home delivered in the most perfect manner. At first, I was hesitant about whether I should pay for such services but after seeing the report…
Last month I was invited by the builder to perform the final inspection and take possession of my apartment in Pune. Since I was in Netherlands, I neither had the time to visit India nor the skill set to perform the inspection. MACJ A Buyer's Choice...
I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself as the person assigned to look after the Group properties situated at various locations. I have gone through your Inspection Report on our Eden Court Apartment…
I am Tanay Saraf Advocate & Partner, SB Legal Partners, a law firm at Calcutta High Court. Our 30 year old home recently developed a damping situation wherein after a heavy rainfall, the ceiling would drip water in two rooms.My father…